11 July, 2022
Java Edition 1.19.3 was released on December 7, 2022. This update adds experimental features that are scheduled for 1.20. It also overhauls the creative inventory and tweaks settings and tags.
Bug fixes in 1.19.3 prerelease 3, per official patches notes:
- Even though it has been destroyed or replaced, the Shulker box still makes the close sound.
- Cleric working subtitle is "Brewing stand bubbles" instead "Cleric works"
- IllegalArgumentException (Cannot set property) when using a block without the "axis" property in fancy_tree_placer
- Copying NBTs that are deeply nested can cause StackOverflowError
- After respawning, chests/trapped chests/barrels don't 'open'.
- Entity collision is run using render thread
- Server crashes when player logs in
- The death screen is not narrated by the Narrator
- The recipe book cuts out carpet texture
- When players join worlds while they are dead, their outer skin layers and capes don't render them client-side.
- Vexes' hitboxes don't align vertically with their models.
- Rotated incorrectly: Top and bottom textures of a block of bamboo
- Vex's new model does not have a rotating head.
- Vex renders offhand items incorrectly
- If you die while in the Shulker Box GUI, "Shulker Closes” sound will be spammed
- Chat Hidden is a setting that causes the Chat Hidden Warning to appear in chat instead the action bar. This warning appears when you try to send a message while you are asleep or switching gamemodes.
- When using the Ctrl+Pick Block, player heads with a custom skin are unable to access their noteblock sound data.
- NullPointerException when trying to render a tooltip from the Game Rules menu
- Note_block_sound data is lost after breaking a player's head
- Piglin and villagers no longer seek items